The following fees are applicable;
(Note: fees may be paid either in the Nigerian Currency or Dollars in the case of applicants making submission outside Nigeria);
- Copyright Registration Fee/registration of transfers ₦10,000 - $60
- Issuance of certified true copy of certificate ₦ 5,000 - $30
- Issuance of certified true copy of form ₦ 5,000 - $30
- Corrections & Changes in submitted data ₦ 5,000 - $30
- Issuance of certified true copy of a Work (Paper-based)
- 0 – 50 pages ₦5,000 - $30
- 51 – 100 pages ₦7,500 - $40
- 101- 200 pages ₦10,000 - $60
- Above 201 pages ₦15, 000 - $90
Note: This scale of fees is subject to review by the Commission from time to time.
Applicants requesting to receive certificates or other documents issued by the Commission by post or courier may be charged accordingly for the cost of such postage or courier.
- Online Payment (Credit/Debit Cards)
- Bank Deposit
- Scratch Card
Online Payment Method: Payment can be made with both local and foreign debit and credit cards. Applications fees paid using this method will automatically be processed. (Note: Online payment may attract transaction fees chargeable by financial service provider).
Payment by Bank Deposit Method: Payment may be made by bank deposit at any bank branch nationwide. Application fees paid using this method will only be processed after receipt of confirmation of payment by the NCeRS desk.
For bank deposit, payment should be made first before submission of your work online. Failure to comply would result to delay in processing of your application.
The Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) has implemented an electronic collection system to automate payments to NIGERIAN COPYRIGHT COMMISSION (NCC).
Visit any BANK branch and Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-counter) and say you want to pay NIGERIAN COPYRIGHT COMMISSION via the Remita Platform;
- BULK payment are no longer allowed on the NCeRS platform, hence one Reference/RRR No. per work or application. For example; five applications must have five separate Reference No. respectively, e.g. (RRR123498764321).
- Note: Already used Reference Number (RRR123498764321) will automatically be rejected by the NCeRS system PLEASE CALL THE NCeRS DESK ON: (+234) 081803413611.
- In order to avoid delay and cancellation, It is important that the payment information are correct so as for easy confirmation by our account department.
Scratch Card Method: Application fees may be paid using the e-registration scratch card obtainable at designated points including the Commission’s offices nationwide. This method can be used for both local and foreign applications. Application fees that are paid using this method will automatically be processed.