Consultative Forum On The Reform Of The Nigerian Copyright System For Information & Communications Technology; Public Interests/Academic Institutions Stakeholders
- Created on Friday, 23 November 2012 09:52
- Category: Public Notice
- Hits: 5858
CONSULTATIVE FORUM ON THE REFORM OF THE NIGERIAN COPYRIGHT SYSTEM FOR INFORMATION & COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY; PUBLIC INTERESTS/ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS STAKEHOLDERS
The Nigerian Copyright Commission cordially invites representatives of Copyright Owners, Stakeholders' Associations, and Corporate Bodies in Information & Communications Technology Sector; Users, Academic Institutions & Public Interest Stakeholders, to the above mentioned meeting.
Dates: 19TH February, 2013 (ICT Sector Stakeholders)
20TH February, 2013 (Users/Academic/Public Interest Stakeholders)
Venue: Rockview Hotel, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja.
Time: 10 .00 a.m. prompt
A summary of possible issues for discussions at the meeting is on the dedicated website for the reform process- www.copyrightreform.org. Participants are advised to study the relevant questions on the website and come prepared to the meeting.
Comments and suggestions may be forwarded to the Expert Working Group of the reform process through the below mentioned website or email:
Nigerian Copyright Commission: Protecting Creativity
- Copyright Commission Intercepts Container of N30 Million Suspected Pirated Books
- Copyright Commission Impounds N1 Million Pirated works, Arrests 2 Suspects
- NCC and NBC BROKER Deal between COSON, BON and IBAN for Payment Of Music Copyright Royalties
- NCC Impounds 523 Books Worth N.6m in Akwa Ibom
- NCC Impounds Broadcast Materials Worth Four Million Naira (N4m) In Warri
- WIPO PREMIERE'S NOLLYWOOD FILM FOR IP DAY CELEBRATION
- WORLD BOOK AND COPYRIGHT DAY: NCC calls for a renewed culture of reading and writing
- NCC Arrest 3 Suspected Book Pirates