Consultative Forum On The Reform Of The Nigerian Copyright System For Information & Communications Technology; Public Interests/Academic Institutions Stakeholders
- Created on Friday, 23 November 2012 09:52
- Category: Public Notice
- Hits: 6251
CONSULTATIVE FORUM ON THE REFORM OF THE NIGERIAN COPYRIGHT SYSTEM FOR INFORMATION & COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY; PUBLIC INTERESTS/ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS STAKEHOLDERS
The Nigerian Copyright Commission cordially invites representatives of Copyright Owners, Stakeholders' Associations, and Corporate Bodies in Information & Communications Technology Sector; Users, Academic Institutions & Public Interest Stakeholders, to the above mentioned meeting.
Dates: 19TH February, 2013 (ICT Sector Stakeholders)
20TH February, 2013 (Users/Academic/Public Interest Stakeholders)
Venue: Rockview Hotel, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja.
Time: 10 .00 a.m. prompt
A summary of possible issues for discussions at the meeting is on the dedicated website for the reform process- www.copyrightreform.org. Participants are advised to study the relevant questions on the website and come prepared to the meeting.
Comments and suggestions may be forwarded to the Expert Working Group of the reform process through the below mentioned website or email:
Nigerian Copyright Commission: Protecting Creativity
- NCC, Stakeholders Interact
- NCC Impounds Pirated Copies of Olusegun Obasanjo’s My Watch; Arrests five
- Stakeholders Applaud NCC Anti-piracy Operations
- N1.5 million Infringing gadgets Impounded in Abuja
- Enugu Office Partners Sister Agencies
- NCC Impounds Pirated works worth over N1m in Lagos and Enugu; arrests 9
- WIPO Chief lauds NCC for approving AVRS as CMO
- NCC seizes 3 Shipping Containers with Suspected Pirated works worth N1.5 Billion Naira