Consultative Forum On The Reform Of The Nigerian Copyright System For Information & Communications Technology; Public Interests/Academic Institutions Stakeholders
- Created on Friday, 23 November 2012 09:52
- Published Date
- Category: Public Notice
- Hits: 6419
CONSULTATIVE FORUM ON THE REFORM OF THE NIGERIAN COPYRIGHT SYSTEM FOR INFORMATION & COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY; PUBLIC INTERESTS/ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS STAKEHOLDERS
The Nigerian Copyright Commission cordially invites representatives of Copyright Owners, Stakeholders' Associations, and Corporate Bodies in Information & Communications Technology Sector; Users, Academic Institutions & Public Interest Stakeholders, to the above mentioned meeting.
Dates: 19TH February, 2013 (ICT Sector Stakeholders)
20TH February, 2013 (Users/Academic/Public Interest Stakeholders)
Venue: Rockview Hotel, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja.
Time: 10 .00 a.m. prompt
A summary of possible issues for discussions at the meeting is on the dedicated website for the reform process- www.copyrightreform.org. Participants are advised to study the relevant questions on the website and come prepared to the meeting.
Comments and suggestions may be forwarded to the Expert Working Group of the reform process through the below mentioned website or email:
Nigerian Copyright Commission: Protecting Creativity
- NCC CONFICATES OPTICAL DISC AND DUPLICATING MACHINES WORTH N2.4 MILLION
- REPORT OF THE SEIZED SHIPPING CONTAINER HANDED OVER TO THE COMMISSION ON 2nd SEPTEMBER, 2015
- NCC RAIDS MAJOR MARKETS IN LAGOS
- NCC Participates In Customs’ Stakeholders Forum
- NCC Arrest Four, Impounds N2.3 Million Worth Optical Discs
- Copyright Commission Arrests 4, Impounds N4 Million Worth Optical Discs
- NCC Confiscates N2.3 Million Worth Suspected Optical Discs, Arrests 4 Suspects
- NCC, Stakeholders Inspects N70 Million Container of Pirated books