Consultative Forum On The Reform Of The Nigerian Copyright System For Information & Communications Technology; Public Interests/Academic Institutions Stakeholders
- Category: Public Notice
- Hits: 5723
CONSULTATIVE FORUM ON THE REFORM OF THE NIGERIAN COPYRIGHT SYSTEM FOR INFORMATION & COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY; PUBLIC INTERESTS/ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS STAKEHOLDERS
The Nigerian Copyright Commission cordially invites representatives of Copyright Owners, Stakeholders' Associations, and Corporate Bodies in Information & Communications Technology Sector; Users, Academic Institutions & Public Interest Stakeholders, to the above mentioned meeting.
Dates: 19TH February, 2013 (ICT Sector Stakeholders)
20TH February, 2013 (Users/Academic/Public Interest Stakeholders)
Venue: Rockview Hotel, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja.
Time: 10 .00 a.m. prompt
A summary of possible issues for discussions at the meeting is on the dedicated website for the reform process- www.copyrightreform.org. Participants are advised to study the relevant questions on the website and come prepared to the meeting.
Comments and suggestions may be forwarded to the Expert Working Group of the reform process through the below mentioned website or email:
Nigerian Copyright Commission: Protecting Creativity
- Senior Nigerian Official On Copyright Infringements
- Booksellers Partner NCC Against Book Piracy
- NCC Impounds N8.5 Million Literary Works
- NCC Consficates 1x20ft Shipping Container Of Pirated Books
- Federal High Court Upholds Hearing of all Charges against MCSN by NCC
- NCC Impounds N3.5 Million Suspected Pirated Optical Disc Works in Calabar
- NCC Sensitise Four Secondary Schools in Yola
- 49 NCC Staff Participate in Google Internet/Digital Literacy Training