Consultative Forum On The Reform Of The Nigerian Copyright System For Information & Communications Technology; Public Interests/Academic Institutions Stakeholders
- Created on Friday, 23 November 2012 09:52
- Published Date
- Category: Public Notice
CONSULTATIVE FORUM ON THE REFORM OF THE NIGERIAN COPYRIGHT SYSTEM FOR INFORMATION & COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY; PUBLIC INTERESTS/ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS STAKEHOLDERS
The Nigerian Copyright Commission cordially invites representatives of Copyright Owners, Stakeholders' Associations, and Corporate Bodies in Information & Communications Technology Sector; Users, Academic Institutions & Public Interest Stakeholders, to the above mentioned meeting.
Dates: 19TH February, 2013 (ICT Sector Stakeholders)
20TH February, 2013 (Users/Academic/Public Interest Stakeholders)
Venue: Rockview Hotel, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja.
Time: 10 .00 a.m. prompt
A summary of possible issues for discussions at the meeting is on the dedicated website for the reform process- www.copyrightreform.org. Participants are advised to study the relevant questions on the website and come prepared to the meeting.
Comments and suggestions may be forwarded to the Expert Working Group of the reform process through the below mentioned website or email:
Nigerian Copyright Commission: Protecting Creativity
- NCC signs MoU with Council of Entrepreneurs for Africa (COEFA)
- Vice President Osinbajo canvasses need for virile Copyright System
- NIGERIAN COPYRIGHT COMMISSION DESTROYS N1.4 BILLION CONFISCATED EXHIBITS IN KADUNA
- Nigerian Copyright Commission Impounds N5 Million Pirated Literary Works
- STAKEHOLDERS MEETING WITH THE CGC NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE 12th OCTOBER, 2015.
- Copyright Commission Impounds NERDC books, Arrests 4 offenders
- NCC URGED TO CREATE BETTER AWARENESS ON CMO’S
- NCC CONFICATES OPTICAL DISC AND DUPLICATING MACHINES WORTH N2.4 MILLION