Consultative Forum On The Reform Of The Nigerian Copyright System For Information & Communications Technology; Public Interests/Academic Institutions Stakeholders
- Created on Friday, 23 November 2012 09:52
- Category: Public Notice
- Hits: 5993
CONSULTATIVE FORUM ON THE REFORM OF THE NIGERIAN COPYRIGHT SYSTEM FOR INFORMATION & COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY; PUBLIC INTERESTS/ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS STAKEHOLDERS
The Nigerian Copyright Commission cordially invites representatives of Copyright Owners, Stakeholders' Associations, and Corporate Bodies in Information & Communications Technology Sector; Users, Academic Institutions & Public Interest Stakeholders, to the above mentioned meeting.
Dates: 19TH February, 2013 (ICT Sector Stakeholders)
20TH February, 2013 (Users/Academic/Public Interest Stakeholders)
Venue: Rockview Hotel, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja.
Time: 10 .00 a.m. prompt
A summary of possible issues for discussions at the meeting is on the dedicated website for the reform process- www.copyrightreform.org. Participants are advised to study the relevant questions on the website and come prepared to the meeting.
Comments and suggestions may be forwarded to the Expert Working Group of the reform process through the below mentioned website or email:
Nigerian Copyright Commission: Protecting Creativity
- NCC Impounds N23M worth Broadcast Materials in Enugu
- Culture, Tourism and National Orientation Minister Commends NCC’S anti piracy efforts
- NCC Confiscates Pirated literary works worth N400, 000
- NCC Confiscates Pirated Literary Works, arrests 16 Suspects
- Copyright Commission Launches e-Registration of Copyright
- Copyright Commission Impounds N3.5m literary works, arrests 3 Suspected Pirates
- Container of N40 Million Suspected Pirated Books seized by Copyright Commission, Customs & others
- Copyright Commission Intercepts Container of N30 Million Suspected Pirated Books