Consultative Forum On The Reform Of The Nigerian Copyright System For Information & Communications Technology; Public Interests/Academic Institutions Stakeholders
- Created on Friday, 23 November 2012 09:52
- Category: Public Notice
- Hits: 6088
CONSULTATIVE FORUM ON THE REFORM OF THE NIGERIAN COPYRIGHT SYSTEM FOR INFORMATION & COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY; PUBLIC INTERESTS/ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS STAKEHOLDERS
The Nigerian Copyright Commission cordially invites representatives of Copyright Owners, Stakeholders' Associations, and Corporate Bodies in Information & Communications Technology Sector; Users, Academic Institutions & Public Interest Stakeholders, to the above mentioned meeting.
Dates: 19TH February, 2013 (ICT Sector Stakeholders)
20TH February, 2013 (Users/Academic/Public Interest Stakeholders)
Venue: Rockview Hotel, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja.
Time: 10 .00 a.m. prompt
A summary of possible issues for discussions at the meeting is on the dedicated website for the reform process- www.copyrightreform.org. Participants are advised to study the relevant questions on the website and come prepared to the meeting.
Comments and suggestions may be forwarded to the Expert Working Group of the reform process through the below mentioned website or email:
Nigerian Copyright Commission: Protecting Creativity
- WIPO Chief lauds NCC for approving AVRS as CMO
- NCC seizes 3 Shipping Containers with Suspected Pirated works worth N1.5 Billion Naira
- DG NCC Commends Google Nigeria
- Nigerian Copyright Commission Impounds Pirated DVDs of Cinematography Works Belonging To Producers of The Movie ‘HALF OF A YELLOW SUN’
- Copyright Commission Impounds N185 Thousand Pirated works, Arrests 5 Suspects
- Nigerian Copyright Commission Impounds Pirated Literary works worth N5m in Lagos (2)
- NCC issues Certificate of Approval to Audiovisual Rights Society of Nigeria (AVRS)
- “Cease and Desist” Public Notice Against All Forms of Digital Piracy in the Country